Case Scenario. prove in turnitin
The following position is advertised on a career Web site: RN I Surgical Job Travel Involved: None. Job Type: Full-Time. Job Level: Minimum Education Required: Associate Degree Skills: Category: Nursing FTE: 0.9. Position Summary: Description/Purpose of Position: Responsible for providing patient care based upon the nursing process; being effectively involved with maintaining the standard of care for assigned patients through assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Oversees and guides employees who are under your supervision. Requirements Description/Purpose of Position: Responsible for providing patient care based upon the nursing process; being effectively involved with maintaining the standard of care for assigned patients through assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Oversees and guides employees that are under your supervision. Minimum Qualifications: Education: Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing. License/Certification: Current RN license in the state of XXX. Current BCLS Certification. Other: Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care/service appropriate to the age of the patients served on the assigned unit/department. Note: An RN graduate is a nurse who has completed a course of study at a school of nursing and is eligible for the NCLEX. The RN graduate performs directly under the supervision of the charge nurse or RN designee.
1. List three substantive questions you might expect to be asked in an interview for the job, and summarize your answers.
2. Describe three to five ways in which you could prepare for the interview to make the most positive impression.
3. Be sure to describe what you would wear and what material you would bring with you.
Your best friend, Lindsey, and you are working together in the surgical ICU. Often you cover for her when she goes to lunch or on breaks. You notice that often her clients complain of being in pain, even though she has told you that she medicated them right before she left the unit. You also notice that she appears to be very jumpy and short-tempered and a bit disheveled when she comes to work. You are suspicious that she is using the medications that she says she is giving to her clients.
1. What should you do first?
2. What might be the consequences if you decide to do nothing?
– Introduction or Abstract page
– summary or Conclusion page.
– Four pages minimum, no including: Introduction or Abstract , summary or conclusion, and Bibliography pages
– It is completely unacceptable to Copy and Paste from the Internet, or other resources
– Bibliography has to be in APA Format, minimum 3, no more than 3 years old.