Following are three conceptual frameworks for the study of health policy and laws:
- Framework one consists of three broad topical domains—health care policy and law, bioethics, and public health policy and law.
- Framework two consists of three historically dominant perspectives—social, political, and economic perspectives.
- Framework three consists of key stakeholders in the process.
In this assignment, you will focus on the government’s health’s immunization laws that were passed to protect children from infectious diseases.
Using South University Online Library or the Internet, search articles on the frameworks of study of health policy and law in the areas of immunization of children.
On the basis of your research and your understanding, write a 3- to 4-page APA formatted essay in a Microsoft Word document. Your essay should cover all the three frameworks mentioned above. You need to pick one of the three stakeholders from both framework one and two. Use a minimum of five stakeholders for framework three.
You will be required to use a minimum of three scholarly sources that includes a title page and a separate reference page.
- Support your responses with reasoning and examples.
- Cite any sources in APA format.