-What is the legal process for the U.S. Government to access user data as part of criminal investigations?
Apple vs. FBI
- What prompted the confrontation between Apple and the FBI?
- What is the legal process for the U.S. Government to access user data as part of criminal investigations?
- At the time of the case, how did Apple secure data on iPhone?
- Explain why Apple denied the FBI access to the phones data and whether Apple had a right to do so.
- How did the FBI finally get the data from the iPhone? (may need to research other than the case)
Structure of the paper:
- Title page
- List the group number
- List group members
- Abstract (no more than 1 page)
- Answer the questions from above
Format of the paper:
- Font – Calibri (11 Point)
- 5 line spacing
- 1-inch margins
- References APA style
- When writing the paper each student should label the part they contributed to the assignment. Example:
- Introduction (Steven Tharp)
- Minimum of 5 references