- Review the sample intake form provided as a guide.
- Select one addiction for which you will write a paper.
4- to 6-page paper that includes the following:
- Background information on the addiction you have chosen to write about. Use at least 2–3 sources of information that describe how to assess your chosen addiction.
- Elements of an intake process that would elicit relevant information on an individual demonstrating signs of this addiction, including the following:
- Two addiction evaluation measures that might be appropriate for that individual, and explain why you chose them
- Five questions you would ask to assess for addiction
- Five questions you would not ask, and explain why these questions would be inappropriate