This discussion is mandatory to do for you and counts as 10 points towards your overall class grade.
To complete this discussion:
- complete the assigned readings and videos.
- respond to the question below.
- support your answer with citations from your textbook.
- use APA Style when citing from your book.
- react to two of your classmates’ posts.
Question: “If a person’s religious beliefs conflict with the law or lead to bias against other groups, should the government protect the exercise of those beliefs? Why or why not? Use the terms and concepts you learned from your textbook to support your answer. Cite your source(s) using APA Style.” (***Remain civil in your post and your responses to classmates.)
- Initial post should be a minimum of 100 words.
- Initial post should cite concepts and terminology from the textbook.
- Citations should be done in APA Style.
Text Book info:
Free download (PDF): American Government. Click on Get this book > Download book > PDF (Download for free).
Title: American Government by OpenStax College is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License Author(s): Glen Krutz (ed.) OpenStax, 1st Edition ISBN 13: 978-1938168178