Do The Following W4.
In 2-3 lines answer below
- 4.1 List ways in which secret keys can be distributed to two communicating parties.
- 4.2 What is the difference between a session key and a master key?
- 4.3 What is a key distribution center?
- 4.4 What entities constitute a full-service Kerberos environment?
- 4.5 In the context of Kerberos, what is a realm?
- 4.6 What are the principal differences between version 4 and version 5 of Kerberos?
- 4.7 What is a nonce?
- 4.8 What are two different uses of public-key cryptography related to key distribution?
- 4.9 What are the essential ingredients of a public-key directory?
- 4.10 What is a public-key certificate?
- 4.11 What are the requirements for the use of a public-key certificate scheme?
- 4.12 What is the purpose of the X.509 standard?
- 4.13 What is a chain of certificates?
- 4.14 How is an X.509 certificate revoked?