This module/week focuses on environmental and energy policy questions. The emphasis on the possibility of partnerships between government and other spheres within society—businesses, non-profits, communities, etc—will be continued.
Upon successful completion of this module, you will be able to:
- Identify key issues relating to energy policy.
- Identify key issues relating to environmental policy.
- Apply the MCS approach to energy and environmental policies.
- Differentiate a biblical perspective on energy and education policy from other worldview perspectives.
- Kraft & Furlong: ch. 11
- Monsma: ch. 9
- Textbook Readings
- Website: Switch Energy Project
- Website: New Kind of Supercapacitor Made without Carbon