1. Describe and explain Community Risk Reduction.
2. Name and describe each of the Five E’s of Fire Prevention. Give an example for each of the five E’s demonstrating how it can be used to promote fire safety in the community.
3. From Public Fire Education: A Five Step Process, choose one of the five steps that you think is most important.
4. How are demographic and socioeconomic factors related to the rate of fire in our communities? List three groups who have been proven to be at a higher risk than the general population to be impacted by the effects of fire.
5. List and describe three tools we can use to obtain demographic information on our community that can help when designing and implementing community risk reduction efforts.
Please answer all questions with 100 words each. Cite and Reference