Homework 1 PLEASE CHECK ATTACHMENT.
Business Statistic Homework 1
Describe a work task, a hobby, or another activity that you regularly do, and sequentially list the various actions you take in order to complete this activity. You will need to repeat this activity to see if the changes you engage in will assist in reducing the amount of time. Consider the complexity of your list and the number of steps required to complete the activity. Choose an activity that you complete on a daily basis. Please consider the choices below:
Preparing for a jog, workout, or other sports-related activity.
Cooking a meal or preparing a sandwich.
Making coffee in the morning.
Cleaning the house.
Washing the car.
Bathing/grooming your dog or cat.
Setting up a grill to BBQ.
Answer the following questions in the space provided below:
- How many steps did it take you to complete the activity?
- What time did each step take and how much time was delayed between steps?
- What was the average time between steps?
- What was the average time each step took?
- Differentiate the main actions between doing and improving your activities.
- Determine the overall manner in which variation has affected your activities.
- Overall, how much time were you able to cut down on when engaging in the same activity while implementing the new changes?
Use the link below to download the word document and to see the example provided for your guidance: