QUESTION: “Suppose someone claimed to have a device that destroyed people’s souls, but otherwise had no discernible effect on that person. How would you evaluate such a claim? Is the claim that people have souls any more plausible? Why or why not? ”
THINGS TO KEEP ON MIND:
- Evidence of critical thought
- Evidence of a complete understanding of the relevant theories and concepts
- Grammar, spelling and length
- The answer must be 350 Words.
- NO WORK CITED PAGES OR NOTHING.
- ITS A FREE WRITING QUESTION SO PLEASE NO PLAIGIARISM
- MUST BE AN ANSWER OF YOUR OWN.