Management Strategy For Performance.
- Discussion Question 1 – (DQ directed at upcoming PA1) – Graduate :
- Chapter 3: Solving Problems
- Prior to reading this DQ, please read the PA1 assignment and understand what the assignment is asking you to complete. Once you have an understanding of the PA1 assignment, please continue to the paragraph below to complete DQ1.
- Using your textbook, the Library Information Resource Network (LIRN), JSTOR, or any other electronic journal database, a general reference list in international Economics/finance, such as: Specialized Journals; General Journals; Sources of International Data; General Current information and the Internet Sources, research one (1) peer-reviewed article that can be used to answer your upcoming PA1 assignment. Your discussion should summarize the article in such a way that it can justify any arguments you may present in your PA1 assignment and should be different than the abstract. In addition to your researched peer-reviewed article, you must include an example of the article researched as it is applied by industry (company, business entity).
- Please note: This article summary should not be the only article researched for your PA1 assignment. You may (and should) have several other articles researched in order to fully answer your PA1 assignment. The concept of this DQ is to allow students to be proactive in the research necessary to complete this assignment. You may use your article summary, partially or its entirety in your PA1 assignment.
- Important: Please ensure that you insert your citation for the article as your reference in your discussion post. Depending on which electronic database you use, you should see a “Cite” selection for your article. In addition, there should be a variety of articles summarized and as such, students should have different articles summarized. Your summary MUST include ALL of the following (include every item in the bullet list below, or you will not receive full credit):
- Clearly state what the article is about and its purpose
How the article and/or author(s) support your argument(s)
Most important aspects of the article
Any findings and conclusions
Approximately 250 to 350 words in length
Include the article “Abstract” in your posting (your summary should be original)
Include the industry example demonstrating the application of your researched article
“IMPORTANT” – Include the reference for the article