Preparing HRM Plan – DONT BID IF NOT SURE: I Need This In 5-7 Hrs Time Today.
You are the Human Resource Director at a company that has decided to adopt a
“cost leadership” competitive strategy. Its main goal is to increase its sales by 30% within 1 year.
Currently you have forty salespeople. Five of them are going to retire within 3 months. The others have attended their last training course (a 2 days course on sales techniques – basic) four years ago.
Considering that strategy, business goal and workforce situation, you are required to prepare a HRM plan containing:
- an introductory description of the link between your organization’s business strategy and your HRM strategy;
- your employment planning and forecasting strategy;
- your recruitment and selection activities; you will also prepare a job description and job specification for the profile(s) that you think you should hire;
- the test(s) that you would use employee selection;
- the way in which you are going to interview the candidates explaining:
- type(s) of interview
- types of questions, with examples
- the training process and training methods that you will adopt for the newly hired employee(s);
- the performance appraisal system and tools that you will utilize;
- the total reward package for the employee(s) that you will decide to hire.
- a comprehensive approach to retaining employees.
Please justify all your choices.
PLEASE DON’T BID IF YOU CANT DELIVER IN TIME OR CAN’T DO THIS WORK!