Project Cap 3A.
The project management office (PMO) director would like you to develop a quality management plan and a risk management plan for the integration management plan for one of the two software projects.
Create a project plan with the following components. Upload an MS Word document as the project plan.
- Title page and abstract/executive summary
- Work Breakdown Structure: in MS Word or you can create it in MS Project, PPT or Visio and copy/screen capture and paste into the Word document
- Activity/Network Diagram: in MS Word or you can create it in MS Project, PPT or Visio and copy/screen capture and paste into the Word document
- Critical path
- Logical relationships
- Schedule: Embed MS Project into the Word document or you may create it in MS Project and embed it in the Word document
- 50–65 tasks with duration, predecessors, and resources assigned
- Budget: Embed MS Excel into the Word document
- By work, materials, cost
- By activities: level 3
- Change Management Plan: MS Word
- Risk Management Plan: Include numbering convention, risk identification, impact, probability, trigger(s), risk owner(s), and risk response in the plan.
- Quality Management Plan: Plan: Quality Management, Manage Quality, Control Quality
- Procurement Management Plan: Includes plan procurement management, conduct procurements, and control procurements
- Source selection criteria
- Make-or-buy decisions
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Identify stakeholders, plan stakeholder engagement, manage stakeholder engagement, and monitor stakeholder engagement
- Stakeholder register
- Stakeholder engagement assessment matrix
- References page
Basic APA formatting includes 1-inch margins, double spacing throughout the paper, page numbers in the upper right-hand corner, paragraphs indented 5–7 spaces, and first-level headings centered and in bold font.