The promotional aspect of marketing seeks to develop a communication plan that effectively tells the target customers what they need to know about the product or service.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 2: Relate the importance of an integrated marketing program to the economic impact of a business.
- Explain how an integrated communication aspect of a company’s integrated marketing program contributes to a company’s economic success.
- Competency 4: Apply effective marketing planning and implementation.
- Analyze a company’s communications strategy.
- Assess potential improvements to a company’s promotional strategy.
- Competency 5: Develop a sales plan.
- Analyze promotional components of a sales approach.
- Competency 6: Evaluate management implications of marketing and sales plans.
- Describe the impact on management from proposed changes in a product’s promotion strategies.