You are an outside evaluator hired to design an impact evaluation for a new safe sex education intervention for teens in public schools in Washington, DC. The program is copying a “demonstrated evidence-based intervention (DEBI)” already shown to be effective in increasing reported condom use in Omaha, Nebraska; Portland, Oregon; and Dallas, Texas.. The program for DC has not been implemented yet. It will be offered on a pilot basis in six schools. Prepare a memo directed to the Superintendent of Schools explaining your proposed evaluation design, and the types of data collection methods you will employ.
Submission requirements: Points will be taken off your grades if you do not follow these specifications:
- Submissions must be single spaced
- The page limitation is 3 — Tables/figures/graphic will not count against your page limitations
- Submissions must have page numbers
- Your name is required at the top of the document ON EACH PAGE in the header
- Your name and submission title is required in the ELECTRONIC “document name” (e.g., “Dawes – Essay 2.pdf”) when you post it to Blackboard
- Formatting of the document must be easy for the reader to follow