You may be able to move from intern status to full-time status! Our CIO is too busy to meet with you, but she would like you to answer these questions in paragraph form. They are behavioral-based interview questions, and she wants to see how well you sell yourself; she also needs to know you write well.
Write a paragraph for each question. Be specific.
- Tell me about yourself. (Include only work, education, and transferrable skills).
My name is Maryam mardo, I worked at siteone landscape supply.
- Give me a specific example of a time when you had to address an angry customer. Explain the problem and the outcome. How would you assess your role in defusing the situation?
- Gaining the cooperation of others can be difficult. Give a specific example of when you had to do that and what challenges you faced. What was the outcome? What was the long-term impact on your ability to work with this person?
- Discuss the highlights of your most recent educational experience. Did you accomplish any special achievements? What were your most difficult challenges?
- When have you been made aware of or discovered for yourself a problem in your work performance? What was your course of action?